Lisna Waters LW27 Rectangular Steam Shower Cabin 1400mm x 900mm Enclosure
The Lisna Waters Steam Shower Experience has been designed from the ground up with 2 things in mind, Build Quality and You
By focusing on the build quality we are confident that these showers will look beautiful and stylish from the day it is built and for many years after that. Whilst this means that our showers are a little bit more expensive than the competition we know that every shower has been built to last.
- 3KW Steam Generator - A Strong Boiler and Rapid Start technology ensures your steam is ready for you.
- Touch Control Panel - Easily control your shower using the latest touch control design of controller.
- Aqua Green Glass - Modern Aqua Green 5mm toughened safety coloured glass to brighten your bathroom.
- Integrated Seat - Running the width of the shower, why not relax in style with your partner or friends.
- Chrome Frame - Bright and easy to clean, the Chrome finish works in any bathroom to add style.
- Shower Valve with Vernet Thermostatic Sensor - Helps protect against any surges of hot water.
- Radio with Bluetooth & USB - Abba to ZZ Top, use your phone or memory stick, to bring music to the shower.
- Designer Top Stainless Steel Rain Shower - Stainless Steel Shower Head lets you experience that luxury rainforest waterfall.
- Integrated Moulded Seat - To Provide a relaxing environment whilst allowing you to enjoy other features of the shower.
- Handheld Shower & Slide Rail Kit - Great for washing your hair or anywhere else!
- Ambient Lighting - The lighting in this shower is as practical as it is beautiful, just perfect to relax in.
- 12 Adjustable Body Jets - Control where the jets direct their magic, soothe those aching muscles.
- Chrome Steam Pod & Aromatherapy - Steam Pod ensures a good steam session with your favourite scents.
- Easyplumb Shower Tray - With Stainless Steel Support Beams Build Quality to ensure your shower lasts!
- Free Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x standard 900mm long braided hoses and standard shower cabin waste trap and flexi waste hose.
- Ozone Sterilization System - This is essential to ensure your cabin is always hygienic.
- Circulator Fan - Stops the unit becoming too stuffy during use.
- Modern Glass Shelves - Allows you to store your shampoo and shower gels safely.
- Lisna Waters 2 Year Parts Guarantee as Standard- No Need To Register
- Fully European CE Approved
- Industry Standard ISO 9001
- Warranty Extension From 2 Yrs to a 5 Yrs Parts Warranty For only £59.
- Operates at Pressures of 1.5 - 3.5 Bar we recommend the Salamander ESP75 2.2 bar shower pump if you need to increase you water pressure
- Flow rate of 12/14 litres per minute minimum required
- We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
- Dimensions: 1400mm x 900mm x 2230mm
After listening to customer feedback, probing to find out what you expect from your shower we have developed a new way for you interact with your shower wit the Glass Control panel featuring bluetooth connectivity. The overhead shower has been improved to provide a wider coverage with greater flow. The seat is a work of art, being both comfortable and very stylish.
The LW27 Is a Rectangular 2 Person Shower Cubicle that does not require any grouting or tiling, simply install the shower in your space, connect to the water & power and your shower is complete.
At 1400mm x 900mm It will sit perfectly in the corner of your bathroom, and whilst it has a compact footprint the sense of space inside is in no way diminished. This model can have the door opening on either the left side or the right hand side of the enclosure which is how the main image is shown.
The key features of your shower are below, please do contact us if you would like any further information, on why the Lisna Waters Steam Shower Range are the best Steam Showers in the UK.
|LW27 Features||What this means for you!|
|3KW Steam Generator||A Strong Boiler and Rapid Start technology ensures your steam is ready for you.|
|Touch Screen Controls||Glass fronted controls feel great to touch and guarantee safe operation.|
|Thermostatic Shower Controls||Thermostatic Shower Diverter protects against any surges of hot water.|
|Overhead Monsoon Shower||For that luxury rainforest waterfall experience.|
|Handheld Shower Head||Practical and stylish this shower is perfect for everyday showering.|
|12 Fully Adjustable Body Jets||Control where the jets direct their magic, soothe those aching muscles.|
|Ambient Lighting||The lighting in this shower is as practical as it is beautiful, a perfect environment for relaxation.|
|Radio with Bluetooth and USB||From Abba to ZZ Top, connect your phone or memory stick and bring your world into the shower.|
|5mm Toughened Safety Glass||Thick glass that has been toughened to keep you safe in the event of an accident.(No large shards if it breaks)|
|Brushed Frame||Bright and easy to clean the Brushed satin finish works in any bathroom to add style.|
|Steam Pod with Aromatherapy||Carefully Placed Pod ensures a good mix of steam and your favourite scents.|
|2 Year Full Parts Warranty||Having paid attention to the details, we can stand over our Showers.|
100mm clearance must be allowed for between the cabin roof and ceiling to allow adequate venting. It is essential that a fully qualified electrician and fully qualified plumber install the unit in accordance with current regulations. The product requires hard wiring into the mains.
We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
|Width = 1400mm||Recommeded Pressure = 2-3 Bar||ISO 9001|
|Depth = 900mm||Combi Boiler Compatible with PEV||European CE Mark|
|Height = 2230mm||Separate Hot & Cold Required||2 Year Warranty|
|Weight = 150kg||Waste & Hoses Included|
Additional Installation Notes: see www.LisnaWaters.co.uk
Water supply requirement: separate hot and cold inputs are required, each at a pressure of 1.5 - 3 Bar. NB: if the water pressure is below this range a twin negative head pump must be used to boost the hot and cold supply.
A pump must not be used on the output of a combi boiler.
Steam Shower Technical Plumbing Warranty Info - Click Here
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply shower pumps.
The shower cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. Please ensure you have 300mm free space either side of the shower for assembly and servicing purposes The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.
Click Here For The Steam Shower Warranty & Install FAQ
*Radio reception is dependant on area and availability. Please be aware before purchasing, We offer no guarantees regarding the radio reception in their range of steam showers. Above Steam Shower Features Guides shows a combined list of all features from across entire range of shower cabins, steam showers and steam shower whirlpool baths, not all features are available on each product.
**Please note that due to manufacturer improvements slight differences can occur when compared to images used such as control panel but all features are generally the same and are normally improved upon as a result in changes.